Friday, December 30, 2011

Work has gotten really slow. It's as if they've just made a decision to behave as if I've already left. But I'm still here. That, or they've decided to make me suffer by giving my sister a ton of work and me none, so I can see what it will be like when I'm gone. You know, really get to see her pain from a front row. :/

So I'm doing my best to find things to organize, clean, outline and otherwise leave this place a little better for whoever follows behind.

That said, when I fail to find something to do, I finally turn to what you've all been telling me about for months. That's right. I opened Pinterest. And you're all right. Then again, I never doubted you were, it's just that until now, I didn't really need another distraction. Now, I guess I do, because work days are rolling by at the speed of a penny down a mountain.

I've been giggling quietly in my corner at little pictures like these, and storing up craft ideas, and oowing and awwing over amazing homes.

No comments: