Friday, December 30, 2011

Cinnamon rolls, coffee, Elmo and cuddles with this muffin were just about enough to make me call in sick today. Don't know how I ever left, but I was definitely a few minutes late to work today. I love this little girl to pieces. This morning, I laid there waiting for her to wake up and the first cry I heard I snuck in and grabbed her. I thought perhaps it might freak her out to have someone besides her parents wake her, but turned out I got nothing but smiles and was dully rewarded with cartoon cuddles. I can't get enough of little miss Finleigh and I'm definitely looking forward to baby Rowles #2. I've officially extended the offer for the next one to be named either Katrina or Hope. Turns out Finleigh was almost Fineleigh Hope... I think that explains why we love each other so much. ; )

See you next week Fin. Hers will most likely be the first face I see on my 25th. And I couldn't think of a better way to start my day.

No comments: