Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I've decided I want to set one of my guy friends up.  I'm currently looking for the sort I'd have a girl crush on...

Wanted [For a fun-loving-employed-male-friend]: 
Fun-loving, beautiful twenty-something female. Must have s-it together, be down for an adventure, consistent and stable.  Good sense of style, better sense of humor, even better shot.  Deep thinker.  Fearless.  Good dancer.  Must love dogs and country.  Good cook (taste test will be required upon application).  Love God.  Dislike BS.  Kind.  

That will do for a start.

5 comments:

Linda said...

How can there be no comments to this!? It was BRILLIANTLY STATED!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Theresa said...

I really enjoy that you stated he is employed!

Theresa said...

I really enjoy that you stated he is employed!

Theresa said...

I am sad that none of your single friends have stepped up!

Anonymous said...

I NEED TO MEET THIS GUY.