Monday, January 07, 2008

Hey, I changed one of the slideshows at the bottom a couple days ago....if you haven't noticed then you should scroll down and check it out. :)

I plan on filling you in on all the joy of my birthday....tomorrow. I'll also add a bunch of my favorite pictures.

I am off to bed, for I have an early morning.

I started school today.

I had a break from 4:30-7pm so I went down to UVillage and enjoyed a quiet dinner alone, with a delicious spinach pizza and a glass of chardonay :) I sat alone at a table by the window and just enjoyed the view outside of all the trees and buildings dripping with white lights. I also got to talk to my older sister, Kimmers, which I loved!

I feel such excitement for this year! Love you. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I was a bit distracted on the phone last night - I was picking something out for you :-) You'll see :-)

It was good to talk to you last night as well.

I love you and miss you!!

Katrina Hope said...

Kim- You told me you were picking something out for jason, lol! It's okay that you were distracted :) I loved talking to you!