Thursday, January 24, 2008



I'm my dad.

I just got back from heating up my coffee, and adding more coffee to my morning mocha actually (it was too sweet for me!). I came back, checked a few things, updated my schedule on outlook.

Took a drink of coffee. It's not hot enough.

I just heated it up to the perfect temperature, and already its a little too cool for my liking again. There is a specific temperature I like to enjoy hot drinks at- especially coffee. If only I had a cup warmer for my cup of coffee then I could keep it hot......

...oh my word...

I'm my dad. ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I too started a little fad here at work...thanks to dad. I bought a coffee cup warmer for work and now there's 3 more people in our office with one and word is spreading like wildfire! ha!! Even dad has reached Tennessee. :-)

We need to get one for the house, last weekend, I think Jason reheated his coffee like 5 times! Ha!

Katrina Hope said...

Oh, just ask dad for one of his many-- he's in search of the "perfect one"....a neverending search to find one that keeps his coffee hot enough. The configuration also involves keeping a plate over the top so the heat can't escape.

What an engineer. :)

The only person it hasn't hit is kristin, and it would be best for her- maybe she'd finish a whole coffee ;)

heeeheee.

Anonymous said...

You also drink less coffee that way
(and the reason I got a lid over it is because most of the coffee warmers just keep it lukewarm...
with a lid, it keeps it hotter) :-)

Katrina Hope said...

I think that might backfire on me dad, because if it was always the perfect temperature, I'd ALWAYS be drinking it. This way, if it's always too lukewarm to drink, then I don't drink it unless I've JUST heated it up. See, I'm limiting myself....lol.

Love you!!

(I'm glad you commented!!)

Anonymous said...

I resist. I will not have a coffee warmer. I only drink hot coffee at the coffee shop. Any other job I drink them iced.
Kristin

Katrina Hope said...

I should have known that a blog on coffee would be the one to finally elicit all your comments.

What a coffee-addicted family we are. oh dear.