Thursday, January 10, 2008

I missed my court date today!!! I had a mitigation hearing at 3:00pm for a parking ticket! Yes, at approximately 6:30, it struck me. Hmm, I have a court day....I think on the 10th. Hmm....is today the 10th? And then the sick feeling struck my stomach and tingled into my limbs. I prayed, "Oh Lord, please let it be...not today!" I just checked....it was today.

Tomorrow I will go, and apologize and pray that I can reschedule. Please pray I can, and that I can still hopefully get this silly ticket lowered.

:(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's the ticket for? And did you get your birthday card in the mail?

Katrina Hope said...

parking ticket- krikland- it said NO PARKING between like 3-7 or something...can't remember the hours, but point is- I didn't even notice the second sign which said that. :(

Apparently it's common to get a ticket right there- a few people have been like "Oh, I got a ticket there"...they got them decreased....but I don't think they missed their litigation hearings :(