Saturday, January 05, 2008

Today is my birthday!!!!! If you read this, you should know that I am having a party tonight...and you are invited. You were probably meant to be called...my sister decided about a week ago to throw me a surprise party...all I know is that it is happening, tonight, at 8pm. For details, call my mom's cell: 206-794-4887.

When Kris does something like this, she does it AMAZING, I am so excited! I know my ENTIRE family has been in on it in different ways. I know my friends will be there. I know I am going to have a wonderful night...and all-day. Kris and I are leaving to go do something in a few minutes. The one thing that could make this better, would be to have ALL those who I love and know love me....here. I know my big sister Kim especially would do anything to be here tonight...and I would too, to have her here. As kris said, I think sisters just aren't meant to live so far away from each other :( I know it's God, I know He has divinely placed Kim and Jason in Tennessee, and me and Kris here. But, it feels like we are breaking some law by being so far apart and we just have to pay the dues :( I love you dearly Kim and Jason, I wish you two were here to celebrate, but I know you cannot fly over for every single holiday and birthday, and you two have done such a great job of visiting these last couple years. LAST year, Kim actually did get to fly in for my birthday and go with me to George Strait's concert!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!

Riss too I would love to be here. She's been such a great friend- we've lived with each other in almost as close of quarters as you can- MC prayer partners...and then another year, very far apart- across the country. And through it all, she has prayed for me and fought with me for the things I am passionate about and the people I care about. She's listened to me cry...She's made me laugh SO amazingly hard. I would love to celebrate a night like this with her too.

Kaylee, and my big bro Jason who makes me feel like something special and doesn't even know it, ......


AH, Kris says we got to go...she just made me sit down and she took my hair out and put it in curlers....now we are going out, lol. ??????

Love you all...I gotta run...hope to see you tonight. :O

Kati

2 comments:

Morgan said...

sorry i couldn't make it. :( i hope you had a fun time...sounds like it was going to be a blast. happy 21st!

Unknown said...

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I missed you on Saturday. It was killing me to be home by myself sitting on the couch, knowing you were having a blast celebrating your 21st birthday. I wish I would have just bought a plane ticket in faith back last summer when they were close to affordable. I hope you had a really fun time and that everyone behaved themselves :-) I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!! Love you bunches and congratulations on turning 21! And no worries, we have a gift for you, it'll be in the mail tomorrow! Love you!!!!