Saturday, January 12, 2008

If I could make a livin' out of love'n you,
I'd be a millionaire in a week or two.
I'd be do'in what I love, and love'n what I do
If I could make a livin' out of love'n you.

:) I love my family and friends! God's blessed me with amazing people in my life, that's one of the many ways I know He loves me.

Life certainly isn't a walk in the daisies...so how great is it that God's given us a handful of assorted flowers to cheer up our days! That's how I really feel about it. Life and families and work and school- they all have troubles and trials. But then I remember Him, and I look to Him and I lean into His voice. And He tells me He loves me, and He shows me a bouquets in a clay jar. Thank you Lord that You always provide for my every need, and no care is too small for Your divinity.

Thank you for all the treasures in clay jars that you have given me. I love them dearly, and You're right- they are each a beautiful piece of your glory. May I be one as well.

p.s. you're the flowers...for those of you who hadn't caught that

No comments: