Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So I was looking through a friends "photo survey" and I thought it was so fun that I would do one. In the end, I guess it didn't upload, and I didn't feel like going through it all over again. SO, no photo survey.

HOWEVER- I came up with another idea, as I was scrolling through hundreds of pictures on photobucket. I decided to post a picture that reminded me of different friends and family members. Here I go:

Mom:
Photobucket

Kris:
Photobucket

Ashley:
Photobucket
I can't seem to shrink Ashley's enough to show it all..it says "Dream big dreams because little dreams have no magic"

Morgan G. - two words: perfume models!
Photobucket

Larissa:
Photobucket

Morgan P.
Photobucket

Elise:
Photobucket

Toni:
Photobucket

Kaylee:
Photobucket

Jason:
Zack

Kim:
Photobucket

Dad:
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks kati
thats pretty cool!
love you
~a

Morgan said...

yup yup...perfume models all the way...or foot models. whatever way you want to look at it :)

Anonymous said...

you're amazing! i love you SO much!
morgan marie

Kaylee said...

I like my picture:)