Friday, January 14, 2011

I was trying to decide what I'd be making for/with two of my lovely friends this evening, when my sister brought over a plate of deliciousness for me to try. I now know what I'm making, since she agreed to give me the recipe (if I'd give her credit--- she was poking fun at me with that request).


Dearest Kimberly,

you may have given me the best gift ever, when you bought Kristin the Barefoot Contessa's Cookbook for Christmas. So far, I've been able to try three different things she made from there, and all three danced upon my tongue like a legion of mermaids splashing about in paradise.

Signed sincerely, the (hungry) 'little one.'

2 comments:

Kristin Kelly said...

It's true. I have been using that recipe book and I always bring it for lunch for little sister the next day. However, the ginger salmon was a recipe I got from the internet. So technically you have only gotten to try two of the Barefoot Contessa's recipes so far little sister. lol

Unknown said...

Yeah! So glad you like the book!! You'll have to share some of those recipes with me as well!!