Friday, April 01, 2011

Daydreaming today, can you tell?

I can't wait to decorate my home one day. As I've said before, I want to buy an older home with a lot of character and unique design aspects and turn it into a one of a kind beauty. ;) I love brick walls and big old fireplaces! I love balconies. I love crown molding. I love random ledges and shapes. (I do not love typical 70s architecture, FYI, just felt like I should clarify after the last comment. I know it is making a comeback.) I think this one is my favorite. I would do this.. everything about it (maybe not white couches actually... but I love how it looks!) I want big wood beams in my house some day. And might I point out the arcade games in the back corner? ;) Oh yes. I would. Indeed! (all the comments are referring to the pictures below... so you don't get confused) I like this room, if you were to empty it out. Love the fireplace!! Like the space. Don't like much of the interior design work. I like this one. I don't know if I would do it, but I really like it. Bathrooms. I'm discoering I really like the use of lights and then sudden black trim and details. Love this window :) (This kind of reminds me of you, Meg.. especially if you look out the window) Bed Rooms: Love this 'window seat.' LOVE THIS!!!!!
I dream of having french doors and a private balcony off my bedroom one day. :)
Cute :)



All but one of these images came from Lonny Mag. ;)

3 comments:

Sarah A. Surface said...

I love all of the rooms and beautiful set-ups! I would love to go into interior design one day and be able to go into all sorts of houses and design for them. It would be fun to design in some sort of house like this!

Katrina Hope said...

That is wonderful to hear Sarah, can't wait to see what you do! ;) (PS, I'm still hoping you become an Impressionist Painter)

{meg} said...

I have so many thoughts right now!!! Can we sit down and plan? Or better yet, go out and find pieces that will fulfill our desires? I think we need to start scoping ;)

I know we can't build a house...but we can create a home! I want both of our dreams to blend into an atmosphere of artistic unity :)