Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I lost my iPhone 4 on Thursday morning.  I either left it on the seat, or it fell out of my bag, or someone snagged it out at the bus stop.  I'm not quite sure.  But it has been an odd feeling.  Phoneless.  Moreover, iPhoneless.  I just swung by and picked up a cheap "go phone" from the AT&T store while I wait out this iPhone5 pandemonium.  I've decided to wait a bit and save a little extra cash on my phone bill.  And, I decided to give the AT&T Customer Service line some attention.  After enough chatting and questioning - they offered me a 6 month promotion.  That and shaving off my data plan for a month or two and I'm feeling a bit lighter quite honestly.  It's kind of fun anyways - I feel like I'm "roughing it." I'm sure I'll be going crazy within a week - but John will enjoy his Instagram free life for a bit.  And texting is such a pain on this little guy, I won't be doing much of it.  Turns out he gets a bit jealous of the iPhone - my other boyfriend.  Maybe not jealous - but he really loves it when I leave him home... or on the bus. : / 

Oh yes, and you can text me your name.  Please. :)

No comments: