Friday, April 11, 2008

Yes, I am a little bored at work...and very sleepy. I wanted to blog, but not quite sure what about, so I found a survey my sis had done...Read if you are as bored as I am, otherwise...go do something more productive with your time. :)

Love you.


50 questions for the people who are a little older....

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My car, because I know they are getting me on the interest- I HATE paying interest.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
romantic? I had dinner with Rosie at The Triple Door before todd's concert- it would have been romantic, lol, but it was me and Rosie :)

I had a romantic dinner at this cool little italian restaurant in UVillage, all by myself a month ago- a glass of wine, and it was dark out and the white lights were glowing in the trees, and I was completely content, just me and Him.

3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
:) waiting still.... and there is NO regret in that!

4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I'd never hide.

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
I took kindergarden and 1st at the same time. Mrs. McCall taught kindergarden, and a bunch of parents taught first (including my dad!)

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
sleeping. :) or even better, sloaking

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
mom, pac 10 soccer player, and writer. (and for a time, like Kim, an archaeologist), and a lawyer.

8. How many colleges did you attend?
I am at UW now.

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because last night I knew I'd be incapable of a clear-minded decision this morning...it looked good in my closet- I have a long day today and it fit all the occasions (meeting with Morg, work, studying at St. James, and dinner with a couple close friends)!

10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
where did I drive? I have to fill up again!?

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?
for life, or for a season? I'd love to live in Tennessee, or Ireland, or Italy, or some other place (preferably where they speak English- and NOT a third world country). I love to travel, and I hate short stays.

Actually, I'd probably just move to the 'country' somewhere around here.

I2. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
OH MY GOSH- WHAT TIME IS IT?! (I woke up convinced I'd over-slept - I litteraly JUMPED out of bed....to only find I was right on time).

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I have to get up immediately tomorrow morning.

14. Do you miss being a child?
yes- i miss almost all the ages. Last night I was really missing being in highschool and studying on my back porch with rob, ty, and elise....listening to michael buble, eating lime chips, summer break just weeks away.

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
dishes....only when it makes my hands pickly- and then if I touch paper it sends shrills up my back!!! I hate that feeling! Besides that- I love to clean (especially vacuum!)

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
YES! With children! or moms! or both :)

18. Get up early or sleep in?
both! (isn't that the typical Kati answer?! haha). Get up early and accomplish lots before the world wakes up- or get up early to go on an adventure and watch the sun wake up! OR, sleep in and enjoy a lazy day where you stay in your pajamas and cuddle up on the couch to old movies or a good book!!!! YES!!

19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
oh- i like cartoons. I can't think of a favorite right now- I love the older stuff, like Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry, and even older. Kris and I used to have the BEST, MOST AMAZING cartoon movie- it was "50 of the Greatest Cartoons"- until our dad through it away :(

We never once made it through all 50. We used to keep a note pad to try to write them all down in order, lol- See, I miss being a kid. (I even bought a movie kind of like it at Christmas time- with like 50 classic black and white cartoons- some don't even have talking! I've only gotten to watch 30 minutes of it).

20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
WHat exactly is this question asking- oh my. My favorite thing to do with friends at night is sit and talk and laugh...laugh about old memories, and laugh about the ones we are making. I love just 'being' with good friends- and what we do just falls into place, either a game, a movie, or just eating :)

21. Have you found real love yet?
yes...in God, in my family, and in good friends- but as for the spouse...no :)
I'm finding "real love" more every day.

22. When did you start feeling old?
Like the year after MCs (last year)- not sure why....maybe just because I get tired so often (or always). In some ways, I have always been "old"- and in others, I will always be 5. (huh Dad?)

23. Your favorite lunch meat?
turkey? chicken...food.

25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
well, EVERY TIME I go into Wal-Mart...I don't.

26. Beach or lake?
YES!

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Um, NOOOOOOOOO! I'm preparing for it now.

28. Do you own property?
no :( someday, I will.

29. Favorite Guilty pleasure?
ice cream!

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
so- I tell everyone here? lol!
Here it is: All Dogs Go To Heaven.

31. What's your drink?
White Mocha / Americano with WM

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys....definately cowboys. (to quote my sister!)
However, one of my BEST friends is an Indian....so they carry serious status.

33. Cops or Robbers?
I was going to make fun of this question- but if I think of 310 to Yuma, or Tombstone...

Let's just agree, cowboys (sherrifs)

34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
Haha, well, when I want to run in to them, I just walk out my back door and I have a good chance of meeting 4 of the other 9. (and if I want to run into the remaining 5, I just go to church)

35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
90.1 -I believe- my ipod. :)

36. Norm or Cliff?
huh?

37. Grey's Anatomy or 'The Office?
The Office!!! I can't wait to see last night's!!!

38. Worst relational mistake that you wish you could take back?
Lying.

39. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
yeah- it's empty (and sometimes Etesh sits there when he's in town...he is nice)

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
CS Lewis...do dead people count?

41. Indoors or Outdoors?
Outdoors (AND indoors!)

42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
no

43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
lol, no.

44. Last book you read?
and finished? Well, I am a few pages away from finally finishing "Strengthen Yourself in the Lord" - it's incredible!

45. Do you have a teddy bear?
yeesssssss. lol. Book Bear. I will have him, for forever (rosie- catch that?). My Godfather gave him to me when I was 3 or 4.

Kris- "Daisy comes to mind" ;)

46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
trying to think...there have been some weird ones. I keep a tooth brush in my "emergency kit" in my car. I know brushing my teeth in the woods with a water bottle was fun...but I know there is stranger.

47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Yosemite.

48. Do you go to church?
uh huh, lol. Often. :)

49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
new career. (I want to step into a greater fullness of my calling in writing!). AND when the relationship comes along- AMEN and HALLELUJAH!

50. How long have you been out of high school?
How long has it been? I graduated 2005, does that mean 3 years almost?! WOW!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

QUESTION #36 IS ABOUT NORM OR CLIFF FROM THE SHOW "CHEERS" ....

Katrina Hope said...

Awww, "where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came." :)

Wait- who left this comment?

Thanks. I don't think i was old enough to have a preference, though I certainly remember watching it late at night with my mom when I would get to stay up.

Unknown said...

Norm, definately Norm. He'd walk in to the bar and everyone would go NORM!

And as for living someplace else - TENNESSEE TENNESSEE TENNESSEE!! Once we start popping out some cute Keith kids, you'll be all about moving here with us so you can see your neices & nephews :-) At least, that's what I'm hoping.

Katrina Hope said...

...kimberly, as long as you keep dropping those kind of notes- people are going to keep asking you "are you pregnant?" "when are you and jason going to start having kids"?...

"Oh, they're anti-family" .haha...random change...I have a comedian jason needs to hear! :) (that line was aquote from it...) He will laugh hard!