Wednesday, April 30, 2008



Happy 30th Kimberly!!

Today marks my bib sister's entrance into her 3rd decade! That's right! I wish I could be there with her to celebrate- or at least to cuddle with her on the couch and drink some hot french press (made by Jason of course).

She hasn't been feeling well these past couple weeks- actually, she has been feeling rather terrible. A virus, the name of which I cannot recall, has attacked her chest...lungs? I don't understand it completely, what I do know is that it's been giving her terrible pain in her chest (like at her sternum), and feels as if shes had a fast ball thrown at her...like a big, bad bruise, only NO bruise. :( The steroids haven't helped her kick it yet- and today she is still hurting.

SO, that was all said to tell YOU to pray for her to be healed, in this very moment, as I am :) Today- she is going to be pain free, and enjoy her birthday with her husband and friends :)


I love you Kimmers! Happy Birthday!

ps. tell Genesis I say happy birthday too!

5 comments:

Rachel Sarah said...

I love that middle picture. I've stolen it and made it part of my screen saver roll. Praying for your big sis' with ya.

Unknown said...

Awww....that is so sweet of you Kati. I love all the pictures too. I wish I could have celebrated my birthday with you as well. Love you bunches and bunches!!

Anonymous said...

Yah... you're so sweet, Kati.. BUT
that would be her FOURTH decade, Honey... she just finished her third. That would make her only 3 decades behind her Dad... not 4 ...
LOL :-) and just guess who this would be. I'm going to go celebrate the beginning of my Buddy's SIXTH decade !!! :-) hehheh

Katrina Hope said...

good point daddy :) I didn't quite count that up did I?

And what does this mean:
"I'm going to go celebrate the beginning of my Buddy's SIXTH decade !!! :-) hehheh"

What did you go do with Uncle John at 2am for his birthday??


Love u!

Rachel Sarah said...

Hi Kati - no I have not read the 2nd book yet... too much to do for school at the moment. But it's on my "must haves" list for vacation in June. I'll keep you "posted."