Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I am back in school. And I am BEHIND. I have two books to read, by Thursday, lol. Oh dear.

I think I am going to love this quarter, they are all literature classes- but that also means I am going to have a LOT of reading to do, which can be trouble since reading usually makes me fall asleep- plus I am a SLOOOOOOOOOW reader.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are long days for me...I am on campus for 8 hours!


Tonight is Todd's concert at Triple Door, and Rosie and I have a dinner date before. I am very excited!

2 comments:

Rachel Sarah said...

Which books do you have to read?

Katrina Hope said...

Umm....some modern books, probably bad ones, truly. :/

I had to buy twenty I think the other day!

I have a really cool contemporary poetry class though- I'm a fan of the professor I think, and that makes ALL the difference!

I'm also taking a Russian folklore class, and I think I am really going to enjoy it.

As of now, I have only had one day of classes so i can't be too sure.