Thursday, April 03, 2008

SO, I had some free time today and decided to listen to the Bethel podcast. I clicked on the most recent, which I found was Easter Sunday.

First few minutes, and Bill Johnson is talking about how he keeps seeing 555 everywhere. Finally, he woke up one night/morning (at 5:55 am) and shouts from his bed, "What God? What are You trying to tell me?" He said God knocked Him out instantly and in his sleep he heard God speak to him in an audible voice. God told him He is restoring right now. He spoke of a supernatural ability right now to get out of debt, and have blessings in finance released. Not only with money, but with everything that has been lost, stolen, taken- God is restoring right now!!!

I can feel it. I see it, I've tasted it, I AM tasting it.

That said, my manager, having watched me see all these 777's, said, "Kati, I've just got to say. Do you know 777 is the number usually for the jackpot on slot machines?!"

God can speak through anyone, and this message on financial miracles...and the fact that just yesterday I was talking to Todd about how God can always work a financial miracle (my exact words! haha)..has me thinking, what would happen if I were to drop a quarter in? Haha....

It's all very strange I think. If God can speak through a donkey, would he maybe release finances for school through a slot machine? Just a question- and I honestly don't know the answer.

One thing I do know without doubt, I am asking God, "What are you trying to tell me?" And I'm becoming aware it may be an answer I don't expect.

I love you all, and will see you soon- I fly home tomorrow- hallelujah!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

can i borrow your slot machine if your not usin it?