Friday, April 04, 2008

SO I am incredibly tired, but I must say, tonight was my favorite. We went back to Olive (where we had dinner the first night we were here), with the same four people. I LOVE this restaurant- if you EVER do go to Vegas, go to Olive in the Bellagio! Amazing drinks, AMAZING FOOD, AMAZING VIEW! The fountains were b-e-a-utiful! These are the fountains from the end of Oceans...they are set to music,and they go off every 15 minutes. We sat out on a patio right there, possible the best view of them from anywhere. We had a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed it. It was a great, laid back group. Once again, we closed the restaurant. Then, we stopped in our hotel and played black jack for a half an hour at a low-stakes table. I put $20 on the table and walked away with $42 (I only played like 3 hands, but it was fun and enough for me). I'm glad I had a good last night...I have to be up early (we are going to breakfast at my manager's favorite place- well, now that we have discovered Olive, second favorite)....and I am so excited to be coming home. Vegas- not a favorite.

I also got to have an hour by the pool today, and that was lovely.

I cannot wait to be see you all soon. :) I miss you already.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We should go to Vegas together sometime - just us Kelly girls, and we'll go to some really fun shows and eat at buffets, sleep in late and hang out at the pool :-) I think that would be a lot of fun, and maybe you might enjoy it more. Love you!

Rachel Sarah said...

I'm glad I can look at your blog again... I appreciate your perspectives. You're "in the world but not of it." :>) Look forward to seeing at the Ladies' Conference?
I'm on Spring Break this week... ahhh. My blog has a new look. Kim helped me - via email - figure out how to do the title. Now I need to get back to "homework catch up."

Rachel Sarah said...

oops... look forward to seeing "YOU" at the Ladies Conf.