Saturday, April 05, 2008

I am home! And about to go trail running with Aime, Cami, and Toni (Rosie for those of you who still wonder who that is).

I love being home, I love being with my family and friends.

Its amazing how such a short time away can make you realize all over again how much they mean to you, and how blessed you are to have people you can trust. One great thing this trip did, was reinforce my desire to be a trustworthy person who is who they are, and can be trusted to really stand where they appear to. To more deeply love the people who I say I love, and to show it in ALL my actions.

I got a small taste of two-faceness and it left such a skin-crawling taste in my mouth that I longed to rest in the presence of my real friends, and family, and to NEVER be that sort of person who smiles while others look, and bites when they turn. I am not about 'politics' - I am about love. :) I want to always speak about what is lovely, admirable, and pure about others.

I HAVE to go change REALLY quick now...

I hope I get to hug you soon (Kim- only 80-some days now!!)

Love,
Katrina Hope

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear your home. You'll have to call me sometime and share what happened that made your skin crawl! How was the rest of your weekend? Anything else exciting or interesting ;-) I had myself a meltdown on Saturday - yeah that was fun. My emotions were a bit out of control, and poor Jason didn't really know what to do. But he was amazing as usual and I'm over it. I don't know what my deal was - too much stress I guess. My back has completely seized up on the right side, so I've had to take ibuprofen. How many days left till vacation!?? I miss you TONS. Pastor Bobby spoke on friendship yesterday out of the book of Proverbs and it was really hard for me listen to. I realized I've got a lot of walls and trust issues when it comes to friends these days. Anyway - I love you tons. Call me when your free. :-)