Thursday, April 24, 2008

Things within eyeshot right now:

*green chalkboards. on one, the qualities of a heroine in folklore: virginity (check), beauty (sure, check), intelligence (check- most of the time), faithfulness (check) --dang, am I in a fairytale?!

Only kidding.

My professor just said, "When in doubt, add a dragon" :) I had to share that enjoyment.

Yes, this is college...well, this is the good days in college. lol. I prefer my folklore class to the "modernist" class.

Back to things I can see in eye sight...

*a really great brown purse- really great.

there aren't many exciting things in this classroom...and it's pretty empty today.

ONE HOUR!!!!!

4 comments:

Rachel Sarah said...

you're posting DURING class?! Let's see, the UW charges $___ per credit x 3/5 credits = one very expensive blog post. :>)

Unknown said...

Ok Little One - time for an update on your enjoyable weekend on Orcas! Did you eat at the New Leaf Cafe? What did you think? Miss you and love you bunches!

Katrina Hope said...

Rach, it was just like, taking notes ;) lol.

Kim, the update is coming... :)

Rachel Sarah said...

sorry, I couldn't resist... I guess John's Business-Major-always-thinking-of-things-with-dollar-signs has rubbed off on me a bit.