Monday, April 05, 2010

I am truly in love with words. I love when people pull of an uncommon, precise word. I love when people are careful with their words. I love when I learn a new word. I love when people utilize a good pun. I love giving a "close reading" and disecting an author's words. I love when people have a 'word' they often use, that becomes part of who they are. I love when a person speaks with confidence, and owns their words. I love when a person struggles to find words that match what's in their heart. I love when a poet strings words together in a way that drips from a reader's tongue. I love when words match melody and unlock a place you've never been. I love playing with words.

I love when a person is genuinely speechless.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE all of these things too...so much. I adore words. A lot.

Abigail Renae said...

wow... i am speechless. you just brought tears to my eyes. lovely.