Friday, April 09, 2010

This made me laugh this morning...

Nicknames I have acquired across the years (in a semi-chronological order):

Kati
Kati Lady
Animal
Castor (or was I Pollux?)
Bone-Crusher Kelly
("HAMster"- though I still HATE this one dad!, And I refuse to include "TJ")
Fatty
(Big/Little) Stink
Ubibubi
"Little Sister"
Hope
Little One
Katydid
Katers
Shane
Kate
Kat
Katrina Carry Hope
Bunny
Kelly
Rina
Kati-bird

I'm trying to think if there is more...

Occasionally one will pop back into a family member's mind and we will all laugh- last week it was Kris remembering my family used to call me "Animal" when I was little... like the crazy muppet baby. It was pretty fitting. Somedays it still is. ;)

4 comments:

Courtney Jane said...

you forgot katri...just saying...even if no one knows it...it's my fave

Ashley said...

i cant believe you forgot KK =(

Madison Alexis said...

Hello...Katella

Kristin Kelly said...

It was Ubibubiless. And I used to call you KK too when we were little. And don't forget LIGHTBULB! Or the Secret Weapon.