Sunday, May 16, 2010

To all of you praying for my Thesis right now, thank you. 

I am finally feeling like the strands are starting to come together. Now, I just need some astonishing conclusion that extends my claims beyond what others have thought or seen. 

I am at page 21. I have been saying that for a couple days- but I just had to go through and reformat and I lost a couple more pages.. so it really is good that I am BACK at 21 pages. The expectation is 20-30 pages. I have been less worried about page numbers than about what I actually have to accomplish. I didn't feel like I had really created a coherent argument at all with the second part of my paper, now I do. I finished the close reading and tied the two parts together- South African Apartheid imagery of childbirth and French Revolution/Romantic imagery of childbirth/death. 

Tonight/ tomorrow morning I need to write the conclusion, format the citations and finish the annotated bibliography. Then, I will carry out an edit, and print. :) 

If I have time tomorrow, I might end up reading a couple more sources I've wanted to see if I can include as well to bulk up my arguments. If not, I will include them on the next round. 

1 comment:

Elsa Juliet Walker said...

Woo! Go lady! Jesus bless you and guide your thoughts and writing! :) I loose His revelation and I decree open doors in Jesus name! Yay!!