Friday, June 01, 2012

In the last couple weeks, I stopped smoking.

I didn't know it, but that matters little when considering the supportive texts I've been receiving from "mom."

Not only that, but I must have joined some other close circle of friends where they take nice trips to Spain and send us all picture messages. 

Today:
""Hi, Congrats to the non-smokers!!! You are both in my constant prayers today, I'm asking that the all powerful and loving God raise you up and freely give you the support you need.  Love and hugs, MOM" 

It matters little to "mom" that when she text me she was proud of us, a few days back, I responded "I'm sorry, I don't have this number." 

Is it bad that I kind of don't mind that I'm in her constant prayers, and am considering just writing back "Thanks mom, could you also pray ...."  She sounds like a good prayer- right?  I have a prayer list she could tackle.  But then again, her real children might be needing these sweet texts. 

1 comment:

Kimberlee Rankin said...

Come on you know that was on your list of 25!

And you need all the help you can get ;) keep that prayer on your side!