Monday, June 25, 2012

This is going to be an amazing week...

and if I can survive it, I kind of believe I might never die. 

For reals.

_____

Last weekend was a rehearsal dinner, quality time with Kate and saying goodbye to our sweet blonde girl, a bachelorette party for the amazing Elsa, and checking out 4 different apartments.  I need sleep.  Pretty desperately.  I also need to work 40 hours in the next 4 days if at all possible.  And there is something every single evening for the next week.  OH, and there are two big proposals I need to start (and finish) this week.  Gonna be a party my friends.

Thankfully they are all such wonderfully exciting things, and filled with such wonderful people, that I'm sure excitement and love will help drive me through this week and hopefully help me relish every fantastic moment.

In other news, once again waiting with countless prayers for an apartment - really hoping this one is mine!

No comments: