Thursday, June 28, 2012


I just made coffee that is stronger than an Italian percalator.  No joke.  Stronger than espresso.  The complaints that will be echoing in female voices around my office in an hour or two will prove it.  Mistake that it was (or subconscious decision), I'm not complaining.  Here's to another 10 hour day (at least)! Slainte!  Please pray clarity, speed and good decisions over me (and my computer!).  Yep, I'm shameless, asking for prayer left and right.  Because today, I will need it.  I hope you each have an amazing day, full of exactly what you need, be it peace, productivity, rest, change or hard work. 

This morning, I'm praying for soft hearts that recognize what they need and let go of all their own preoccupations.  I'm praying for peace in storms and uncertainty.  And I'm praying for the sort of grace that helps us love life on the sea, because adventure shouldn't be wasted.  And I think we all feel a bit on a ride right now. ;)

Lord, make mine a soft heart.

1 comment:

Kimberlee Rankin said...

WOW Kati. That last paragraph is right where I am at! I have said similar words lately just not as eloquent....or written down for that matter. You have such a gift and I love you!