Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Grades are posted. Not too shabby.

Funny thing is, the class that kicked my boo-tay the most this quarter and I ended up with the lowest grade in, was architecture 350. It's just a little 3-credit class that I need for non-english VLPA (visual, learning, performing arts) credits. And THEY ended up bringing down my overall GPA most. AND I'm signed up for part 2 next quarter. I could get the exact same credits filled in the 100 level architecture course, but I can't get into it. :(

Even worse... I took Arch 150 last spring, and I learned more in it, enjoyed it more overall, and got a 4.0... and the exact same type and amount of credit as this tough class. Man...I think I am going to keep checking for an opening in Arch 151.

Anyways, I'm overall happy with how the quarter turned out....my English GPA went up a tiny bit I think and that makes me smile.

Love ya all. Hope you are staying calm in this last christmas shopping rush.

No comments: