Saturday, December 12, 2009

I hope everything slows down this Christmas. :) Wouldn't that be nice-- Chirstmas in slow-motion? :)

Well, it's a pleasant thought at least.

Saturday morning (early afternoon) and I just got off work. I went from Starbucks to Starbucks- studying in the Rose HIll sbux while I get my oil changed and fluids checked next door. I thought that was pretty brilliant of me ;)

1pm I head to my food-drive slot. Then it's study time again until 6:30, when I get to go take the Ruff kids out to dinner and something fun. In these mini study-episodes I'm hoping to sure up my research paper, which is now officially 10 pages long (the minimum page requirement) and draws form 9 sources (I need one more to fit the requirement). Its still very rough, but I need to just give myself a time limit and call it done....because I still have two more short papers to revise and 2 more final exams to prepare for. :-0

Yes, Christmas break... christmas shopping, nap times, hot buttered rums (?), free-time reading, baking, traditions, movies, kim & jason..... :)

3 comments:

Jaelle Hamann said...

Hot buttered rum. Yummmy :)

Anonymous said...

You are ever so time conserving and studious. I am not. My room is of course perfectly clean, laundry done, sheets in the wash, Christmas shopping list made and so on as I generally become so driven in every other aspect of my life when finals come just because I am avoiding all my finals. lol. You started writing that 10 page paper after I started writing my 5 page paper but I have three pages and you have ten. Not good.
Kristin

Rachel Sarah said...

Thanks for the reminder... I need to get the ingredients for hot buttered rum. Only 13 more days! Please give Kimmers a hug for me!