Friday, December 25, 2009

I'd forgotten JUST how funny my brother-in-law is. :)


"What do you mean, how'd I get there? I'm parked there!"

Tripdithan!

What's the one word in the dictionary with no vowels?

I didn't know it was that kind of family.

"RuminatiNGNGNGNGNGNGNG"

"Well, it's about time, I guess he should 'pee or get off the horse'" (actually, that was Kim, just retold to us by Jason)

...The games always moving.

Word.

Stop fighting girls, you're both pretty. (an old one, but a favorite)

I like my back scratched at pain, just backed off a notch.

B, as in 'baked beans.' P as in ... 'pneumonia.'

(J) "We're one."
--(K) "You weren't one with me in there"
(J) "Well thats because you weren't one you were two"
--(K) "That's disgusting"

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't begin to tell you how much I despise this picture.