Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Today is going to be great. I'm already finished with classes for the day. I'm heading in to the office to pick up some... money. And then I'll probably swing by my Starbucks to check the schedule, say hello, remind people I still work there, etc. :)

Then, with a couple small exceptions, my work today will be shopping, and writing my paper.

When I was first hired on at UIEvolution 3 years ago, they ran a 'holiday concierge program' as a benefit. My first job was to be a personal shopper for a month. Minus one or two grumpy people, it was a blast! This year, they've brought it back. So for the next month, I will be the shopping and errands queen. I LOVE it. :)

I already have $1200 worth of requests that will send me to JCrew, Walmart, Costco, Toys R Us, The Lego Store, Bell Square.. and so on! :) The only thing spoiling the fun, is I also need to write this paper.... today.

Love you guys.

No comments: