Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Umm.. Is this Christmas Break?

I think I took a wrong turn? Can you help me find "Christmas Break?" Maybe draw me a map, or point me to the yellow brick road or something?

Thus far, I haven't had a nap.. or read a book... nor tasted a hot buttered rum. :/

I've been desperately tired, and working. I can't complain too much though, because I have had a wonderful evening at my buddy T's house for dinner, another last night at the Mitchell's, I've gone to a movie with Kris, and watched one with Todd. But I've yet to get a full fun-relaxing-silly day.

Todd and I had planned to spend an entire day doing all of our very favorite things we've ever done together--- baking red velvet cupcakes, watching our special movie, and our holiday movies we both love, making some random dinner neither of us have ever made, eating popcorn (todd) & kettle corn (me). Drinking lattes. It was going to be grand.

Instead, I fell asleep while we watched Ghost Town, and then I went home. It was still fun and I laughed plenty over the course of the few hours.... but it wasn't the unbelievably amazing day my twin and I had planned.

So, 8:30pm, and instead of hanging with Morgs tonight, I am going to sleep because I am exhausted after another long day of work.

Bright light of hope: Kim & Jason fly in tomorrow night, and with them I hope the Christmas break I've been day dreaming about.

Night, sweet dreams, love you all! Hope I get to see some of you before the holiday is over.

2 comments:

Braden Unger said...

so it seems to me that if you didn't watch as many movies, you could read more books. Eh? just a possible solution

Katrina Hope said...

Absolutely. Only, its much harder to get friends to just sit and read with me for 2 hours...