Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear Love,


There are some things you should know.

I'm hoping I'll never have to figure out the tip again, unless you're not around. And even then, would you mind terribly if I just texted you the numbers? (only kidding about the texting, probably.) And I'm going to need you to be the guy who kills spiders. If you turn out to be one of those "save the insects" types, that's fine. Just, I'm going to need you to drive it an hour or so away. Don't worry, I'll have dinner ready for you when you get back home. Yep, I know, it sounds like I'm just looking to use you, and for calculating the tip and killing the spiders, I guess I am. Or, you can just see it as a young girl dreaming of her Mr. Charming.

Other thoughts? Oh, there's plenty, but I thought tips and insects a good place to begin. We'll have time for the rest one day.

I know, women, right? Can't live with us, and can't make babies without us. :)

No comments: