Friday, October 14, 2011

Being near the end of a book, and having to set it aside for 8 hours...that is painful.   Emma, I will finish you tonight.   Doubt it not.
I looked up from the pages, just in time to see a train of three people pulling suitcases, redirecting around me.  Based on the subdued laughter, I'm going to guess there was a near collision I had been happily oblivious to.  I smiled in bashful apology, and then returned my focus to my book. 

Reason #6 of why not to read and walk in the city.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

LOVE your nail color!

Katrina Hope said...

Thanks. ;) It's more orange/brown than it looks here. You should come 'borrow' it some time :)

Rosemary said...

I will definitely be doing that... PS saw this thought of you!
http://society6.com/product/Bookworm-n4S_iPhone-Case?tag=photography