Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sunday Afternoon. More laughing with Landies.   Tea, fire, a great new album, photos, blogging, recipe scanning and bit of napping.  All while we waited for Miss EmKuff to part with her man and get over here.  ;)   We had a lovely evening of cooking (and teasing) and getting filled in on the wedding planning updates of the soon to be "Olsons."  Unfortunately, the only photos I took of later that evening were of our coats and of the plate full of baked carrot slices we ate ALL of while waiting for dinner to finish baking.  Dinner came out of the oven at about 9:30pm.   Yep.   And by then I was starting to feel sure that I was coming down with something. :(
She MIGHT be upset with me for this, but she's absolutely beautiful and so darn cute I couldn't resist posting.



1 comment:

Emily said...

:) I really love you! And I really loved time with you girls!