Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Toni Time!

Apparently my blogging has been inspiring...so inspiring that one of my bestest friends read my blog yesterday, and bought a ticket to Tennessee today!!!!


Can you believe that? I hardly can! I've never had a friend come visit me on vacation, then again I've never left for "vacation" for 5 weeks ;) I'm soooo excited!!!

I'm not saying who it is, but I think you might be able to figure it out...if you're a real sharp one and pay attention to the details ;)

Meanwhile, Kim and I are watching her favorite "So You Think You Can Dance"- its pretty AMAAAAAZING! I'll probably stay up for it and the next show "What Are The Lyrics?" and then I am off to bed early because I am soooo stinkin tired, I did not sleep well last night because my schedule is so thrown off. I was exhausted at work and was honestly struggling to keep my eyes open :(

Pray I get some good sleep tonight!
Love you guys!

This is gonna be the best darn Tennessee trip we ever had! (Toni!) hehehe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. oh gosh i am feeling a little psycic today... and im feeling that there will be many many more of these types of pictures coming soon to a computer near you!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?.. or as your big sister would say, "Are you joking me?"... Rosie is flying all the way out to Tennessee so you and her can have " the best darn vacation ya ever had" ??? It just keeps gettin' sweeter & sweeter don't it, Baby? So... have you registered for the coming quarter at the The BIG ORANGE yet? U of T?
I've already got your room rented out.... :-)

Unknown said...

Sounds like papa just gave his permission for you to live with me Kati!!! yes!! I'll work on getting her registered right away - thanks Dad!

Anonymous said...

Anytime, sweetheart... my pleasure.
I got Kris' ticket today.. Just as soon as she is finished with her quarter here, she'll be comin round the mountain when she comes..
I just hope the two of them are not too crowded in that little bedroom.. It should work at least until you get your new house in December... then you'll have plenty of room! And I don't want you to worry about me sending the twins out there right away - I'll wait until at least next summer :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh... and Kati, Honey.. Mom and I and John and Ivy want to thank you (ever so much) for those Michael Bubble tickets... We're SOOOOOO excited!!!!