Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hey all. Another day, another dollar. :) Don't honestly know where I pulled that one out from? I promise, has nothing to do with Tennessee, probably more from my Uncle Charlie or something...don't know, but it's quality, haha.

Well, mostly, I wanted to point out the new aspects of my blog layout...look at the strip to left. At the top I added the lyrics to one of my all time favorite songs...which also applies to the "Hope is an Anchor" title...though don't write off the whole meaning of it as simply a song I like...it's got a good story behind it.

Also, at the bottom left, you'll see a new feature....a survey! It's up for a week, then I put up a new question and post the answer the previous weeks. Just thought it would be fun. This question I tried to make trickly, but Kim laughed at it...she wasn't fooled. BUT vote, whether you know that you know, or you couldn't be less sure...it will only be fun if people vote!

I'm trying to get my blog more interactive, it's great writing and letting you all know where I am at- but it's even greater when you guys WRITE BACK! Toni, sorry Rosemary, has become my new best commenter...but I know Morgan, and Elise, and Bianca, and Kate H. are all reading- because you've told me so....yet, no comments? So, when you get a chance--- respond...and when you don't really have time, I understand (...but atleast click the survey 'cus that fun!)

Two weeks till I am home again, and then it looks like August still won't be slowing down for me. Family Camp- and then likely a short road trip with my Dad! :) Plus, I will be going to San Francisco for work in October (?) for work...granted I still have a job with all my vacations!

I have to mention quickly, we had an amazing thunderstorm yesterday--- I WOULD have pictures to show how drenched we got just walking to the parking garage...but Kim has had enough of my camera fanatacism. :( And she wouldn't fork over the camera from her bag. Note to self: Purchase new camera body.

Love you guys!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you have to mention that you only have two weeks left? Its depressing me. And why do I have to be sick while your here, I hate it. I will be one drugged-up puppy, but at least we will have some serious fun these next couple weeks!!!!

Anonymous said...

I voted and Kati. please. at least TRY and make it a challenge. everyone knows you want to marry george strait. cmon.

Toni

Anonymous said...

Two weeks left??!!! I'M ALL EXCITED
... NO depression HERE!! Yeah!! Kati's Comin' HOME !!!