Saturday, July 28, 2007

I am kind of becoming a blogadict aren't I?

It's kind of become a joke here at the Keith household. I'm always like, "I blogged it." And either one of them replies, "I'm sure you did." lol.

It's funny mostly because last year in MCs, Jason was puzzled by this "timesheet" thing. He'd always be like, "put that one on your list." lol. One time I went to bed early and then my family woke me up at like 2am when we were like toasting them or something...."put that one on your list." Or, how about when I went to bed and woke up with Kim and Jason there at like 2 in the morning...lol...he goes, "How you gonna list this one?" exactly, lol....there's really no way to write that...even now...

My family decided a couple times in MCs that if I went to bed because of curfew, they could just ALL come get in my bed with me, it would be totally fine....as long as I was "trying to fall asleep" and i was in bed with the lights off. Let me add, my bed is only a queen...lol.

Well, we are about to hit the pool, and then we are going to Franklin.

I added some verses this morning that I came across in my Remix Bible (one of my favorite little surprises from my dad!!). THEN, I added some fun new pictures/icons.

I loved my comment from Morgan- even read it out loud to Kim and she totally laughed too. I have re-watched this weeks Wednesday and Thursday episodes of So You Think You Can Dance a couple more times...I fastfoward to the dances I like and the watch them, and then rewind and watch the dance again and then go to the next. Now that I have watched almost every dance 4 times (some more), I have become even more convinced how BIG of a mistake America made by sending Kameron home. :( I am very upset. But, I suppose the world goes on. ;)

If you hadn't guessed, we aren't going to the pool. Kim has been taking some heavy medicine the last week, doctors are trying to figure out what's going on, by the process of elimination. Right now- whatever is in her- they are going to kill. That looks like her being kind of sedated at times. She WAS getting ready for the pool-- Jason came out and said with a grin, "Your sister is moving in slow motion." He laughed and added, "She's stoned." We went in to see how she was doing getting ready, she was asleep in the bed and she responded rather slowly "Go ahead, I'll meet you guys down there." We both laughed, we decided to just stay around here for a while, and let her rest a bit.

Saturdays are so wonderful- Kim made crepes from scratch, with fresh homemade whipped cream, and french press for Jason and I. It was delicious! And best of all- we have all day today because Jason has the weekend off!!!

Love you guys!

No comments: