Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Posh.

Kim has been talking about this cute little boutique. Today we stopped by Posh, and it's shoe store next door- it wasn't quite as great as I had built up my expectations for- but Kim said its not quite as cute as it usually is-- just a bad season--- truly, I think it was just that everything I really liked was a little too expensive for my taste...well, almost everything. I managed a couple amazing steals...

My new black sling- backs...I believe thats what these are called, right? Aren't they incredibly cute!? I knew kris would be proud of me, she really hasn't left me much choice but to look for a new pair since she reminds me how old the pair I usually wear are...I like them though. But they have become rather "outdated" - which gives me a great excuse to buy these!


Then, at the boutique...the first thing I saw when we walked in the door was this petty coat....my mom is going to say "wow, kati, that looks like you" when she sees it (by the way- she will love the jacket- and the shoes, especially since they are pat and leather--- how do you spell that?) I said to Kim- "I don't even want to look" in reference to the price tag... we looked all over the shop and then while we waited for her friend to leave, I looked. "Oh my gosh!" It was such a great price for it- like $65! In this shop- that was a miracle! And they had only two left- a Small and a Large. Believe it or not, the small is actually a tid bit too big-- i might need to get the sleaves and the waist brought in just a smidge. But I am sooo excited about my buys! The shoes will look AMAZING with a cute black cocktail dress- won't they!? And that jacket is going to be one of my best friends come school---yo udon't realize how cold Seattle can get until you are waiting outside for a bus every day- and walking from end to end of the campus! My other best friends at school are my cute down coat from Kris, all my sweaters, my thermal underwear (don't laugh- I LOVE them! Kris and I exchanged them on Christmas Eve!), sometimes my fleece pants, OH, and Tyson and Kyle--- not for warmth purposes....lol.

Anywho, I'm fixin ;) to wear my new jacket, a cute black hat (which I have yet to buy), and some jeans as my cute easy, warm outfit! I'm excited for school suddenly. I really do miss my bus rides so much, I saw Ty every day and now I rarely see him. It's much more fun to sit at a bus stop with a good friend, then all alone...not to mention you feel a lot safer when all the crazy (litteraly!) men start talking to you. I especially miss our secret Starbucks trick...we'll have to introduce Braden to that trick. Though, it sometimes was to blame for Ty and I going rather late to class, or skipping altogether--- a warm mocha is soo irresistable on a rainy Seattle morning!

Kim is cooking up something delicious in the kitchen and I ought to go act like I am helping....she likes my company :) Tonight is "So You Think You Can Dance"....I so wish there was an option to insert audio clips on here, because I wish I could show you how Jason says that- it's halarious and now whenever I say it or type it or hear it, I hear him in my head say "I'm Cat Dealy, and this is So You Think You Can Dance!"...he totally mimicks her and its great! He also sings along with the little song after each commercial "So you think you can, so you think you can, Dance! Dance! Dance!" I think I look forward more to hearing him say that, then I do to the actual dancing!

I love you all!

Wow! I just walked into the kitchen- and it smells AMAZING! Seriously- I LOVE MUSHROOMS!! Yummy! Mushrooms and biscuits for dinner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kati, I was watching the same show miles away in California. Strange how we can feel connected by a simple show. It was a really good show last night, I think Lacy is my favorite.
Love Ya!
Can't wait to see you, 17 days!

Katrina Hope said...

Elise- Yeah...it was amazing last night! Kim taped it, so we watched it, and then we rewound it and watched all the couples dances again! I like Lacey- she's one of Kim's favorites....you know her brother, Benji, won it last year? Kim LOVES him. I guess she wasn't old enough until this year- yeah she just turned 18! Can you believe that?

I can't pick my favorite- I like all the girls, except the curly-haired one who did the latin/austrian dance last night (can't remember her name). And my favorite guys are...I think Lance?..the blonde who was with the B-Girl last night-- they did the disco dance-- he's one of my favorites. And teh Russian guy- he's pretty adorable (He is one of Kim's favorites!)...and I like Lacey's old partner too...and though I don't really love his personality the tall ballet guy who danced with Lacey last night, is amazing....but he's not my favorite.

Okay, there's my opinion on it, lol. Watch tonight too, we'll talk again! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok Kati, I miss you so much. I've checked your blog site like 5 times today, just to see if you added anything new. I am desperate to be home and be with my family. And when I say family, I mean my closest friends too, because when I choose to love somebody they are family, I give all of my heart. I miss you and love you so much!