Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We are the Champions my friends
















I mean it, well, Jason is. Tonight was the end of Jason's mens' softball league. His team won their first game of the night and was thus sent to the Championship game immediately after...in which they defeated the only team they had lost to all season! The other team came out really intense, but in the end Jason's team's skill and experience beat out the younger team's force.

Afterward we headed back home for Jason to take a 'quick' shower and for me to grab my license....at 11:15pm he and I headed back out onto the road! lol. It's cool we took our time though, I got a call from Ty which was sooo wonderful to hear from him, argue a bit and laugh a lot. ;) He saw a sign for Michael Buble which made him think to call...you see Tyson, Robert, Elise and I have tickets to see Buble in concert at the end of August!!!!!!!! We are all four SOOOO excited!
















So, when Jason and I DID get back out on the road....I was driving :) Aime taught me how to drive a stick last year in MCs, but we never really had me driving consecutively enough for me to get real good at it, and even still its been a year since "Bucking Billy" hit the road. We were out for an hour and it wasn't tooooo bad...Jason may need a new starter next month (oops).

I have got to get to bed asap because I start work in the morning.....yeah, not ready for that one. I will probably die. Jason was teasing me about it today because I have honestly (ready for this confession?) been sleeping in to 1pm!! Jase and I have stayed up until 4am a couple nights and the earliest I've gone to bed is around 2. So its kind of natural we sleep in late. Yeah- as he said I will probably be in serious need of a Starbucks in the morning. Good thing one of the few Starbucks around here happens to be in the first level of Kim's building! :)

Good night, love you!
(glad to have a few more of my close friends reading this!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you and tell Jason I said I could whip him at baseball anyday... you know how good i am at other sports besides gymnastics...*cough* anyways I love you and miss you!

Rosie