Friday, July 06, 2007





Happy Independence Day! (2 days late)

I Have slept so much the past few days, like REALLY SOO much- me and banks. On the fourth, I think I slept in untill 11:30ish. Then Kim woke Jason and I up with crepes- SOO YUMMY! Then I believe I fell BACK asleep on the couch until like 2 and then would have fallen asleep again in my room had not Jason pointed out it was about 2:30 and we were supposed to be at a BBQ at 3. Suffice to say, we made it to the BBQ by 4:30pm...oops.

We met a bunch of Kim and Jason's friends at one of their houses, Genesis' and....her husband ;) We ate our fill and talked plenty, and then followed them over to some HUGE park- I mean HUGE, like Marymoore meets 60 acres! They played tennis and most us girls sat and talked.
Then Kim, Jase, and I headed downtown to go watch the fireworks from prime seats 28 floors up! We were the only ones on the 28th floor (one of her firm's floors).

The fireworks were incredible!! Kim said they are ranked the 4th best in the nation. They were beautiful! At one point in the finale we could all feel the window seal rumbling!! It was easy getting down there, but traffic back home was pretty nasty. Luckily, Jason and Kim don't live too far from downtown.

Yesterday I had some time by the pool and then got to run downtown with Jason for an appointment and then to meet Kim for an early dinner. It was fun just getting time to talk with him...I think we discussed every kind of meat and seafood, lol. Can you tell I am ready for the fast to be done--- tomorrow night!!!

After dinner, Kim and I went to one of the malls and went to Charlette Russe, pretty stink'n cute! Kim needed a dress for her friend Kellie's wedding tonight-- we walked away with four! Yep, Kim bought 4 dresses! She planned to ask Jason his opinion on the best and return one or two of the others-- yeah, Jason decided she should keep them ALL. :)

Today, as I am writing this, Jason is working on polishing up a couple songs and recording them so they can get a demo of them....sooooo good. The song they have been playing is likely going to become one of my favorites! I will probably head down to the pool again in a bit. And then this evening Kim and I will be going to that wedding.

We already have plans in mind for tomorrow night- they involve coffee, sweets, and perhaps even meat (but maybe I'll wait till sunday for that!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

picture stealer ;-P I'll have to copy/paste them from your blog, so I can use them for mine! Oh well, the family will have to deal on seeing pictures twice :-) The pics turned out cute!

Love you & hope your enjoying the pool!