Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dad, you are a stinker!

Apparently my dad has already rented out my room, and found my Buble tickets. Yes, he left a comment recently, thanking me for the tickets himself, my mom, aunt Ivy and uncle John (sandstrom), will be enjoying. The tickets that I snagged for Elise, Robert, Tyson and I. That's right- the four of us are going to see Michael Buble in concert!!!! It happened last minute and involved me calling and texting them all at like 6am...I can't believe it all worked out! I was on right when they went on sale and already most of the tickets had been bought in the presales! They eventually added another date to his Seattle shows because he was doing so well here. I am soooo excited, see I will be home (and apparently I will have to kick a boarder out of my room--- TONI??? Did you move in? lol).

Robert, Elise, Tyson and I have grown up together in "the neighborhood" and our last few years of high school especially we spent A LOT of time together and built a pretty special friendship. In MCs we all were distanced and got to grow in different ways and in different relationships, and then this past year we each were lead in different 'trainings' by God. Though we know things will never be quite like they were in high school, we are all getting really excited for Elise to be moving home and hopefully we will get some time to go to O.O. Denny, bbq, and listen to Buble again.

I love new friends, but the saying is true, old friends are treasures. I can't wait for our special date!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this "Toni"??????

Anonymous said...

Kati, you have got to be kidding me! I hope you are joking about the Buble tickets, please say you are joking? And oh my gosh, is that the most recent picture you have of me...I don't look so good. I am squinting and a little chubby in the face...oh well! I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

well I would first like to introduce myself as the one and ONLY Toni in Shanes life. Yes I am speaking of Kati when I call her Shane. And if you dont know me... then I feel bad for you... haha! kidding but its Rosie. Rosie is Toni(Anthony) and Kati is Shane. Because if we were boys thats what our parents would have named us... ya know shane when I explain that to people they either go "aawww cute" or kind of give me a weird look. But i think its cool. Anyways. I feel left out that there isnt a post dedicated to me with my picture on it... but I guess thats only for people who are going to the Buble concert :/ but no its not me who moved in? Im a little curious who "rented" that room becuase if anyones going to live there and sleep in that bed besides you its going to be me!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

OK, Rosie!! It's yours!! I've moved all of "Shane's" stuff out to the garage... except the bed..
so, come on over tonight and we'll get everything set up for you.... you know - what pictures you want put on the wall.. maybe do a little
painting... whatever you'd like...
Hey,.. and I have an extra "Buble"
ticket! John doesn't really want to go. It's not his cup of tea - so you can go with us.. We're going to have dinner at CANLIS' first and then head on downtown..
It's going to be fun!!

Anonymous said...

To Toni: It'll be the best darn concert yul ever see !!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Alright sounds great Mr. Kelly! Ill be there in a jiffy! WOO HOO! serves Kati right for not inviting the two most important people in her life to the concert... which is me and you of course.

=) -Toni