Sunday, July 22, 2007

"Goodbye old friend, may the force be with you"

Lazy Sunday. Kim has not been feeling well- some strange things with her jaw and ear and now throat...and it kept her up much of the night. So this morning, I wasn't woken up for church...I was woken up at 12:30 with Jason's frnech toast- which I am not letting out the secret, but he makes them a different way and they are delicious! We enjoyed the french toast- I had 5 pieces! They were like half slices, but Jaosn still called me "Fatty!" I haven't been called that in a while- since dad stopped referring to me as "Phatty" (Pretty hot and tempting, huh dad? hehe.)

Then we sat and watched Star Wars 3, well the first half of it...we just stopped it because jason has to go to work...which also means Kim is pouting beside me. Full lower lip extension. Banks is grooming on the chair in the corner- primping like a princess as usual. Sorry- Banks is Kim's cat. She thinks she is a queen and we are all in her royal service. Litterly, she wakes Kim and Jason up every morning at about 7am- sitting in their doorway, "Meow!" Which interprets, "Get out of bed right now and feed me." Jason loves to torture her..and I love to watch, ahaha.

Jason wants to know what we are going to do the rest of the day...probably something like yesterday- pool, watch a movie, eat some ice cream. Yep. Maybe today we will head to Franklin like Kim wanted to do yesterday...then again, maybe we will stay on the couch, as we are RIGHT now, like we did yesterday. lol. We WANT to do something, but then, we don't. HM. Tough life, we know, but we do it for all those we love.

Perhaps today we will really go out and live a little, sweet tea in Franklin, or perhaps see Hairspray. BUT, that would require a shower, and I just am not sure I can extend that much today. haha. KIM's pulling on my swim suit strap, which reminds me. This morning I woke up and realized I had slept in my swim suit. My family will laugh at that- they know I LIVE in swimsuits ALL summer, have since I was little. Perhaps thats why I buy so many...I need them. I usually just change form one to another. And, that is what I did yesterday. I am proud to say I have been in one swimsuit or another now for 28 hours, and the forecast is SUMMER! Woooo-hooo!

No comments: