Thursday, July 12, 2007


Bye Bye Blondie.

Kim and I finally had our hair appointments today, we were both VERY overdue! Mine looked bad because it was soo blonde and my dark grow-outs were VERY obvious. Yes, I know you have all noticed, many of you have commented. Kim decided that I needed to capture my hair stylist- Dusty. I gotta say he was pretty stink'n cute, and he had a great little accent. Bonus Point: George Strait's character in Pure Country was Dusty :) and he kinda looked like him (but a LOT younger). Anywho, despite what you may at this point be assuming about me, I was not drooling (but I might have blushed). He was a really cool guy- a good friend of Kim's stylist (katie---- sooo funny and cute!)....but I walked away without a number or a date SO NO WORRIES, lol. You know me. Jason's sister and brother-in-law are in town as well right now and when Kim and I got home from our appointment, Scott met us outside and told us that Kelley was really sick....it got so bad that he had to take her to the hospital about an hour ago and we are waiting to here more. It looks like food poisening, and Kim said they will have to stop her from throwing up and then hook her up to an IV to get her hydrated again. So PRAY for her!!!

No comments: