Tuesday, July 03, 2007



Hey ya'll :) I am safe and tired...about to head to bed in Tennessee. I had two good flights today, I slept through them mostly. Then Kim picked me up, we dropped by the apartment and then ran a couple errands and returned to her work for an hour. Tonight their small group met at their place so we were busy getting ready for that. They are all still over, but I am very tired and decided to sneak out to my room- they are just chatting now.

Yesterday was one of my favorite days of the summer thus far- I had a great time with Aime, then I slept for a half an hour in the back yard, then O.O. Denny with Rob, Ty, and Levi. When we got back Rob made some delicious daniel dinner ;) and then we headed over to the Gilberts (where I slept through our movie---oops). Then Rob and Ty came over to my house a little later and they hung out and watched youtube on my laptop while I finished packing and cleaning....then they took me to the airport this morning around 4am. They are the BEST! Truly!


It was pretty sad saying goodbye to my family, and my friends. I am gonna miss them, especially my family, but I am sure the next weeks will go by quickly- and I am so excited to spend this time with Kim and Jason.

I'll keep you posted- I am looking forward to tomorrow!

Love you,
Kati

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your such a little turkey, I had no idea you snuck into the room to update your blog ;-) Y'all get ready for some good stories, cause we're going to show Kati the time of her life this summer!! (that's of course once she catches up on all her sleep)