Friday, July 27, 2007

Drum Role Please......

Okay- so this survey question is a joke. It's rough, because it shows the votes for each- that means even if someone didn't know, they could guess what everyone else had. Hmm. Well. We are ending this survey question early.

Thank You Toni for POSTING the answer in your comment...next time, could you vote and keep it to yourself? hmm? what do you say to that-? lol.

Yes, it's George Strait. There were 6 votes total, two for Gary and 4 for George. Being that I VOTED twice for Gary Allan...100% of you knew the correct answer. Yes, I love George Strait. How you all (all 4 of you- lol) knew that, I possible can't fathom.

And Toni, I know George is happily married and has been FOREVER. Plus, since he is older than my father...I don't need to marry him, I'd be happy with his first-born son ;) They call him Bubba....but it's really George Strait, Jr.

We ran into this conversation yesterday before Jason went to work--- turns out, he wouldn't try to get me a date with his son if he ran into George at Mortons...he's decided to air on the safe side of not sounding gay. I guess it's kinda true- but this isn't Seattle...you don't need to immediately assume the waiter is asking for himself when he asks you "Is you son still single?". HAHA, we had some good laughs yesterday.

Here's a few quick facts for your guys from George's myspace page... maybe enough to intrigue a few new listeners(?).

"After over 30 albums and 25 years of making timeless country music, earning armloads of awards, selling over 62 million albums, shattering attendance records in venues across the country and accruing more Number One singles than any other recording artist in history, it would seem theres little left for the biggest name in country music to achieve."

Just think of this- his first number one single was before I was born...and his most recent was this past year...not to mention the one climing the charts now. Impressive.

Yes, I am a fan. Yes, perhaps I am a BIG fan. Yes, I have a giant stuffed dog named Strait.

I'm glad you guys love me. ;)

(I promise I don't have any huge posters of him on my wall...and never had. I'm a classy fan, lol, the type that name giant stuffed bird dogs (as seen in, "Best darn bird dog we ever had") after their favorites. :)

< new question to the left <

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a comment....but in my defense i have been working endless hours of microsoft so the chance to steal away and delight myself in reading your blogs just didn't come. now that i have read and aquainted myself with the last five you have written there are just a few points i would like to make:

the first one is this:

i too have a crush on the blonde guy on so you think you can dance- i have only seen it once but once is enough to tell me he's a keeper

um....what were my other points?
i got to distracted by thinking about the blonde one. hmmm it will come to me...

morgan

Anonymous said...

I miss Strait. thats all i have to say about that.


(ill try not to post the answer to your surveys anymore :p)