Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beautiful isn't it? So vivid. Colorful.


I don't have many thoughts to write about at present. But one thing was sparked while reading Abba's Child Monday afternoon on the bus. I want to have memories with God. I know that we ought to not live in the past anyways- but you know those people in your life that you have rich memories with? Those who are typically the dearest in your heart. I have some incredible memories.

I want to have those moments with the Lord that are so rich and real that they become favorite memories. I think that'd be a practical outcome if He really is the most important person in my life... my favorite moments should be with Him.

And those would be the sort of memories that bring joy and comfort, not sadness of what was and has been lost. Because, He never leaves us, and He never changes. So memories with Him are somehow as real today as they were yesterday... right?

I don't know, and I don't really care to overthink this one. I just want to live a life that's so rich and vivid and full of wonder in every relationship and moment- that it leaves an imprint. I think there is something I need to press through, I'm having that feeling... the one that says 'There's more.'

No comments: