Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'd call this a secret- but even I KNOW this one isn't....

Still, I feel like sharing:

I LOVE SALAD... and vegetables in general! I do. love them! I'm eating a good salad right now (very basic- but fresh and crisp!) and I literally was just doing a little skip/dance around my desk.

YUM.

I was reading Genesis 1 and 2 this morning... and it mentions that God created all the green plants to feed us... man, I wonder if there were other tasty vegies that became poisonous when Eve ate that stinking apple!? :/ WHO KNOWS THE SORTS OF SALADS WE COULD BE MUNCHING ON!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

i am so happy to know that someone else shares my love for the green foods too (aka salads, lettuce, vegetables)

in the dorms they always made fun of my salad eating and called me the rabbit. good to know my twin is one too :)

Anonymous said...

Aren't they ALL poisonous? ;-O