Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm back at work. I offerred to come in and paint the main wall in the lobby. I offerred yesterday morning, before I woke up today and saw the bright blue sky and felt the perfect Saturday morning within reach. Oh well. I love painting.. and I don't mind being paid to do it.

Soon enough I will be done (I'm waiting for the first coat to dry), and then I will be outside playing with the Ruff kids. :)

Another busy Saturday. But a good one.

Still, this would have been the perfect day for a run...

2 comments:

Sarah A. Surface said...

Totally it is a great day for a run. It is cold enough so that you don't really warm while you run. Plus it is a scenic run- you can see all the colored leaves....ahhhh.

Anonymous said...

I really hope you don't run until your back is healed up more, my Dear... Love, Daddy