Friday, October 22, 2010

Yesterday was a trying day. And today was worse. I hope tomorrow will be better.

It's one of those days you just want to stop and go crawl into your bed and hide until it is over.

One part... issues with my Cambrdige application keep coming up, and it's frusterating because it is so difficult to contact anyone with questions.

They are saying that I am missing my second academic reference letter. But, I sent it. What must be causing the problem is both of my academic letter writers signed a "Academic Reference One" letter. One was supposed to fill out an "Academic Reference Two" cover letter. They are identical, except for the title at the top. And this, may prevent my application from being considered... because the deadline for sending them the 'missing documents' was today.

I saw the note on my "self service" page today.

And when I clicked the link they provide to print the missing cover letter/document... the link was broken and the forms had been moved from that web page.

I eventually found the form after a good deal of searching, and contacted one of my letter writers to reprint her letter and resign the cover letter.... I guess I'll mail it in and pray they either except it, or recognize that they already HAVE both references and continue to process my application.

What is strange is that above that on the page- it says that my application has been sent to the College Admissions Board to be considered.... which I believe isn't supposed to happen until they have all the documents anyways. :/

No comments: