Friday, October 15, 2010

I miss running. :(

Truly. I had found a new enjoyment of it, it had gone from just being a discipline ( a means to an end), to being a special time of relaxing and letting down... of breathing deep and reflecting on life and the beauty around me. It felt wonderful... even when it hurt. (A little known fact about me that really only Kristin knows... I like pain. Not sharp pain- only dull pain. Let's not analyze that right now though).

But yes, first I had to stop running because I'd hurt my knee, then, the car accident and my back. My back still hasn't recovered, in fact I think it may be getting worse. But the chiropractor told me I could run again.

And now--- I have to shower and leave when the sun has just come up, and I get home right at dusk. I have no daylight.

No comments: