Thursday, October 07, 2010

LBL (my boss and senior partner at our lawfirm) conversation at my desk this morning with angry woman who just drove to Seattle to discover the seminar she registered for has been cancelled, and she was not called (whoops!):

"Yes, it is important that we did forget to inform you we cancelled this seminar. But you know what is MORE important? That Katrina here gets into Cambridge... you see, she is brilliant, she has an IQ of like 150, very humble and self-demeaning... but brilliant, and she is trying to get into Cambridge so she had to have a meeting with advisors to help her yesterday. So if you don't mind, 'Katrina, how'd it go?'"


Who else would dare do this to an extrememly upset 'customer' but LBL? And actually have it help calm her down?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word that is AWESOME! I just read that out loud to Angela and we were dying from laughing so hard!!!

Theresa said...

That is FANTASTIC!!! I think that man is brilliant ;)